FTI Consulting delivers comprehensive communications strategies that cover every stage of the deal life cycle from pre-announcement planning to post-merger integration. We counsel public and private companies on a wide range of M&A scenarios, including transformative and bolt-on acquisitions, friendly and hostile takeovers and activism defense. Our M&A Communications professionals provide an unparalleled combination of expertise in transaction communications, investor relations, public affairs, digital media and employee engagement.
We are consistently ranked as the #1 communications advisor in the global league tables by deal count.
For each transaction, we develop, execute and manage a communications platform to address the concerns of all stakeholder groups, including investors, employees, the media, customers, analysts, regulators, local communities and others with potential influence. Specific client services include:
- Development and dissemination of the strategic and financial transaction rationale
- Media relations and shareholder communications
- Communications surrounding proxy solicitation
- Employee outreach and engagement
- Transaction websites and digital/social media strategies
- Counsel and implementation of post-merger integration or disposals
The M&A Communications practice of FTI Consulting includes more than 150 M&A specialists across 14 countries with diverse backgrounds in banking, law, private equity, government, financial journalism and strategy consulting. We also often collaborate closely with our colleagues in theand of FTI Consulting.