- Senior Managing Director
- Corporate Finance & Restructuring
- T: +65 6831 7857
- F: +65 6831 7859
- 8 Shenton Way, #32-03
- AXA Tower
- T: +65 6831 7820
- F: +65 6831 7859
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting and Finance
- Chartered Accountant New Zealand
- New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Hong Kong Society of Accountants – Insolvency and Restructuring Chapter
- INSOL International
- Corporate Finance
Ricole Tan is a Senior Managing Director in the Corporate & Restructuring segment of FTI Consulting and she is based in Singapore. She has more than 17 years of experience in restructuring, corporate recovery and financial advisory.
Ms. Tan specialises in advising stakeholders such as banks, private equity funds shareholders and companies on businesses and investments facing operational and financial concerns. Her recent experience includes:
- Restructuring of an Indonesian listed shipping company that is the fourth largest chemical tanker operator. This involved reviewing the financial position and developing long-term projections for formulating a proposal to be negotiated with the lenders and creditors.
- Capital/fund raising exercise for an Indonesian oil and gas services company involving the review of financial projections, preparation of memorandum and prospecting investors.
- Financial and operational review of a multi-finance company with 220 branches and points of sale throughout Indonesia to verify the validity of its long-term financial projections.
- Buy-side due diligence and restructure of six industrial services companies in Australia and New Zealand for a UK private equity firm.
- Involvement in a CFO appointment for a moving company in the UK with operations in the US, Europe and Asia, with a view to improve liquidity and facilitate a sale of business.
- Restructure of a consumer product manufacturer in Korea involving complex multi-lenders negotiations with its private equity owner.
- Restructure of a large jewellery retail group listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange with stores in Hong Kong, China and Taiwan, as well as its subsidiary luxury watch business in Singapore, which resulted in a successful sale of its all businesses.
- Advised on working capital management and assisted in setting up a treasury function for 25 subsidiaries in Europe for a US company in the oil and gas industry.
Prior to FTI Consulting, Ms. Tan was a director with the global restructuring group of The Royal Bank of Scotland, based in Hong Kong, managing its non-performing loans across the Asia Pacific region for more than four years. Before that, Ms. Tan was with Alvarez and Marsal in Hong Kong, New York and London. Ms. Tan speaks fluent Bahasa Malaysia /Indonesia and is conversant in Mandarin, Cantonese and Fujian.