- T: +1 202 312 9145
- F: +1 202 312 9102
- 555 12th Street, NW
- Suite 700
- Washington, DC, 20004
- United States
- T: +1 202 312 9100
- F: +1 202 312 9101
- B.S., Mathematics, Bates College
- Member, American Bar Association’s (ABA) Section of Administrative Law & Regulatory Practice
- Member, ABA’s Section of Public Utility, Communications and Transportation Law
- Foreign Policy Association
- Member, Editorial Board, FTI Journal
- Antitrust & Competition Economics
- Class Action
- International Arbitration
- Regulated Industries
- Energy, Power & Products
- Financial Services
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Hospitality, Gaming & Leisure
- Real Estate
- Retail & Consumer Products
- Telecom, Media & Technology (TMT)
- Transportation & Logistics
Following 13 years as Global Head of FTI Consulting’s Economic Consulting segment, co-head of the firm’s Energy, Power & Products (“EPP”) industry group and as a member of the Executive Committee, John Klick has transitioned to a consulting role with the firm, and will continue to provide guidance on a range of issues as needed.
Mr. Klick is widely recognized as a leading expert on issues such as economic damages, economic costs, pricing of regulated services, mergers and acquisitions, and antitrust. He has more than 40 years of experience on these issues across a number of industries, including telecommunications, energy and transportation.
He has provided expert testimony on a wide range of issues before federal and state courts, arbitration panels, regulatory commissions, and numerous state regulatory agencies and mediators. Mr. Klick is expert at analyzing complex economic models and calculating economic damages; examining the public and private benefits of proposed mergers and acquisitions; assessing the marginal, incremental and standalone costs of services provided by regulated network industries; and evaluating the pricing of access to network facilities.
Mr. Klick has helped numerous financial institutions assess investment opportunities across industries and also has arbitrated complex contract performance disputes between Fortune 50 companies.
Accomplishments and Recognition
He taught a highly acclaimed Consulting Practicum as part of Georgetown University’s M.B.A. program.