- Senior Managing Director
- Corporate Finance
- T: +61 7 3225 4913
- F: +61 7 3225 4999
- Level 20, CP1
- 345 Queen Street
- Brisbane, QLD, 4000
- T: +61 7 3225 4900
- F: +61 7 3225 4999
- B.Bus., Queensland University of Technology
- ASIC Registered Liquidator
- Chartered Accountant, Australia
- Commissioner for Declarations
- ICA Practicing Certificate
- Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Restructuring / Turnaround Services
- Real Estate
Joanne Dunn has more than 23 years’ experience in corporate finance and restructuring and has gained extensive experience in all aspects of corporate and personal appointments including: receiverships, voluntary administrations, liquidations, deed of company arrangements, Part X arrangements and bankruptcies.
As a liquidator and bankruptcy trustee, Joanne’s worked on appointments across a broad range of industries including mining and mining services, property development, engineering services, labour hire, retail and entertainment.
Joanne utilises her experience and professional skills to project manage complex appointments, by working closely with her diverse team to produce the best commercial outcome for all stakeholders.
- External Administrator to Williams Corporation Pty Ltd, a development site in Far North Queensland on the Great Barrier Reef, with significant environmental implications.
- Voluntary Administrator for FSG Australia, one of Queensland’s largest charities offering services to 2,500+ people in the areas of disability, mental health, aged care, family and children’s services.
- Voluntary Administrator to ASX listed Rubicor Group Limited and its 34 Australian subsidiaries, one of Australia’s largest labour hire companies, which involved the trade on of the numerous businesses and success sale of the digital and technology arm of the business.
- Administration of Titan Energy Services Limited, an ASX publicly listed mining services company; included negotiation of a deed of company arrangement via a recapitalisation resulting in payment of all outstanding employee entitlements.