- Managing Director
- Corporate Finance & Restructuring
- T: +61 7 3225 4962
- F: +61 7 3225 4999
- Level 20, CP1
- 345 Queen Street
- Brisbane, QLD, 4000
- T: +61 7 3225 4900
- F: +61 7 3225 4999
- B.S., Veterinary Science, Universidade de Alfenas (UNIFENAS)
- B.A., Accounting, Central Queensland University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Women in Agribusiness
- Corporate Finance
- Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory
- Restructuring / Turnaround Services
Aline Teixeira works across Australia and Latin America, specialising in advising clients around business transformation and operation performance reviews including financial modelling and cash flow analysis. Aline also has experience in working through complex investigations and due diligence analysis in various industries, primarily focused on agribusiness, but also including mining, retail and manufacturing.
Aline has worked extensively on advisory projects and transactions within the beef, horticulture, broad-acre cropping, and a number of sectors of the agribusiness supply chain.
Aline has more eleven years working on corporate finance transactions and over 15 years commercial experience. Aline has extensive experience in management of the planning and control functions of medium and large enterprises.
Aline is a Director of an Arabica coffee and beef cattle farm business in Brazil, where she is responsible for overseeing all operations of the business and complying with regulatory obligations.
Aline is a qualified veterinarian and a CPA. She is fluent in English and Portuguese and has limited working proficiency in Spanish.
- Managed trade-on of fully integrated wagyu production company with over 15,000 head of cattle. Feasibility study in the Middle East for a creation of arabica coffee production.
- Byers due diligence of a large Brazilian agribusiness, providing agricultural and animal health supplies over 20 stores.
- Conducted an impact analysis report on the QLD beef supply chain as a result of the Federal Government’s decision to compulsory acquire farmland.
- Financial and operational analysis on poultry industry in VIC and SA with respect to contractual dispute.
- Advisory engagement overseas of a publicly listed nickel mine with an enterprise value of >AU$400m.
- Management Fund - AU$1b management fund with approximately 15,000 investors in Australia and overseas - orderly wind-down and assets sale.