FTI Consulting in the Cayman Islands offers a broad range of services to assist companies and their stakeholders deal with these challenging issues and protect enterprise value.
- Official and provisional liquidations
- Regulatory appointments
- Voluntary (solvent) liquidations
- Informal/controlled wind downs
- Schemes of arrangement
- Independent business reviews
- Interim management and CRO appointments
- Asset tracing
- Financial investigations and forensic data analysis
- Accounting reconstruction and analysis
- Valuations and economic loss quantification
- Valuation of financial and other complex assets
- Valuation of underlying businesses
- Expert testimony for arbitration or litigation
- Computer forensics and investigation
- E-discovery consulting
FTI Capital Management
FTI Consulting (Cayman) has launched FTI Capital Management, an investment advisory business focused on dealing with wind downs of alternative investment funds. FTI Capital Management offers a new alternative to maximise returns for investors in a sensible timescale. We are an SEC Registered Investment Adviser with the ability to deploy leading industry experts worldwide, and return capital in a focused and cost effective way.
Visit fticapitalmanagement.com for more details.