- Managing Director
- Economic & Financial Consulting
- T: +65 6506 9889
- F: +65 8332 2398
- 8 Shenton Way, #12-02
- AXA Tower
- T: +65 6831 7820
- F: +65 6831 7859
- LL.B., University of the West of England, Bristol
- Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Commercial Damages Analysis
- Forensic Accounting & Investigations
- Forensic Litigation Consulting
- International Arbitration
- Economic Consulting
Steve Harris is a Managing Director in the Economic and Financial Consulting practice at FTI Consulting and is a Charted Accountant based in Singapore.
Steve has over 13 years’ experience as a forensic accountant, focusing on identifying and quantifying economic loss in the context of commercial disputes. Steve has been instructed as expert in ICC, DIAC, CAS, Swiss Federal Court and Hong Kong court proceedings.
Steve is listed in the Who’s Who Legal 2017 survey of leading international arbitration expert witnesses. The survey cites clients as praising Steve's “strong attention to detail and ability to report on technical issues with clarity.” Who’s Who Legal’s parallel survey of leading Consulting Experts reports that Steve is “extremely bright and incredibly diligent”, “stands out for his well-thought-out and structured reports” and “does a superb job from start to finish.”
Steve has previously worked in FTI Consulting's offices in London, until 2013, and Dubai, until 2017. He founded FTI Consulting's expert witness practice in Dubai and remains actively involved in that practice.